Offered at: $4,950,000 : Sold for $4,950,000
Located on one of the most coveted blocks in the Marina, 3544 Baker Street showcases Spanish Mediterranean Revival Architecture at its finest. With intimate views of the Palace of Fine Arts and Golden Gate Bridge, this classic Marina masterpiece has undergone a thoughtful contemporary transformation, incorporating modern luxury into the home's traditional architectural elements.
Spacious and bright, the tri-level home features graceful public rooms with intricate architectural details that create a perfect setting for grand and sophisticated entertaining, while remaining warm and comfortable for everyday living. The regal staircase leading to the top-level bedrooms is crowned with a skylight, extending a bright airy feeling throughout the home.
The lovingly remodeled west-facing primary suite enjoys spectacular views, and the exceptionally large east-facing bedroom opens out to an enormous deck, overlooking the inviting garden. The comfortable garden level includes a large bedroom suite with a separate private entrance and a dedicated media room. In addition, there is a wine cellar, spacious laundry room, and two-car side-by-side garage with abundant built-in storage.
This stylish home is in the immediate proximity to eateries and shopping on Chestnut Street, as well as to the St. Francis Yacht Club, Marina Green, Crissy Field, the Presidio, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10+ total rooms on 3 Levels
- 3594 Living SqFt, per Appraisal | 2339 SqFt Lot
- Palace of Fine Arts & Golden Gate Bridge Views
- Spanish Mediterranean Revival Architecture
- Formal Living Room & Dining Room
- Chef's Kitchen with top of the line Appliances
- Open Kitchen Family Room
- 3 Bedrooms on Top-Level
- East Facing Top Level Terrace
- Panoramic View Primary Suite
- Large Garden-Level Bedroom Suite
- East-Facing Garden with BBQ Area
- Dedicated Media Room