Offered at: $1,450,000
- 927 Post Street is between Hyde and Larkin Street
- Extensively rebuilt and masterfully remodeled, under the direction of famed Special Event Entrepreneur and Designer, Stanlee Gatti
- Vibrant Lower Nob Hill location
- 927 Post Street is a multilevel gourmet specialty food shop and elaborate event kitchen, with state-of-the-art commercial cooking and food storage/preparation facilities. This structure has also been extensively rebuilt, with new foundations and all new systems (per the seller), which new systems even include an elevator.
- Shares store front space in Lower Nob Hill’s “art ghetto” among famous architects and designers such as Stephen Sutro and Jay Jeffers.
- Just blocks away from the new Pacific Medical Center Complex on Van Ness (at Post).
- 927 Post Street enjoys fabulous upside potential for owner/users, developers, and investors, as the entire area is ripe with new mixed-use and residential mid-rise buildings.
- Property Information Link - Zoning
- SF Planning Zoning Link: RC-4 - Residential- Commercial, High Density
- 80-T - Bulk Limits Link: Measurements