Offered at: $2,800,000
Can you remember back to the giddy feeling in your heart, the first time you climbed up into a tree house?
Well, then you might be able to imagine the childlike glee you will feel when you step off the elevator on the 43rd floor of 333 Bush Street, and walk through the front door of the Penthouse, Apartment C. From inside this spacious Penthouse, and from any of its 5 large decks to the north, south, and west, you can literally see for miles and miles.
The overwhelming impact of those spectacular views is simply indescribable. Yet one thing is certain: For those that consider themselves to be devoted Urbanites, experiencing such awe inspiring views in an open-air, outdoor setting, is Nirvana.
In this way, Penthouse C at 333 Bush Street is like no other Penthouse in San Francisco. For it not only offers breathtaking (yet somewhat expected) panoramic views, hundreds and hundreds of feet above the resurgent Financial District; it also offers something that virtually no other Penthouse in San Francisco can offer: Five large room-size private decks, that create an unrivaled outdoor Oasis, soaring toward the sky and stars.
Only after experiencing the childlike awe that the five panoramic view outdoor decks elicit, can one fully appreciate the indoor spaces of Penthouse C itself. Virtually every room of the Penthouse leads directly onto one or more of the large outdoor decks.
The throughout floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors invite the grand views into the open floor plan and its various living spaces, bathing it with sunlight or the twinkling lights of the stars above and the city below. Penthouse C’s bright and flowing layout truly renders it as an Urban Oasis for work, play, and everyday living.
- Five Large Panoramic View Decks, combining to create nearly 790 square feet of Outdoor Space (approximately 158 square feet, each, as per Draftsperson ).
- Two separated pano-view bedrooms, two full bathrooms; including a large primary bedroom suite with large walk-in closet.
- The second large bedroom, with custom built-in cabinetry, is on the opposite end of the Penthouse to maximize privacy.
- Open Great Room; combining the Entry Foyer, Living Room, Dining Room, and Kitchen.
- Direct access to one or more of the large decks from virtually every room of the Apartment
- Laundry Room closet
- 1771 Square Feet of interior space (per tax assessor)
- Separate Storage Room (on 40th floor)
- Entitled for one non-designated, valet only, parking space (for an additional fee).
- Health Club membership available (for an additional fee).
- 24 Hour Front Door Security.
- Association Dues: $2,666 per month (per Property Management Company).
- In the Heart of the Financial District, yet in the immediate vicinity of Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, and the East Waterfront.
Note: Each room photo in this penthouse condo has been digitally renovated and staged to highlight its remodeling potential.